Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received a 467 VIN this past Fri night and scheduled delivery for yesterday. I had an EDD of Feb 5 - Feb 18 when the VIN was assigned. Picked up the car yesterday and haven't found anything wrong with it yet. Fit and finish looks perfect and everything just works. Delivery experience was great - car was washed and ready when I got there. It would have taken only 10 mins to accept delivery if I didn't spend extra time inspecting everything.
My exact build. Really hope this means I’m up soon seeing I ordered before you. Congrats man. Enjoy.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Received a 467 VIN this past Fri night and scheduled delivery for yesterday. I had an EDD of Feb 5 - Feb 18 when the VIN was assigned. Picked up the car yesterday and haven't found anything wrong with it yet. Fit and finish looks perfect and everything just works. Delivery experience was great - car was washed and ready when I got there. It would have taken only 10 mins to accept delivery if I didn't spend extra time inspecting everything.
Congratulations and she is a beauty!

My exact build. Really hope this means I’m up soon seeing I ordered before you. Congrats man. Enjoy.
My build too. My car needs each door and hatch to be aligned. There is a small paint issue on the frame of the drivers door, the front fender is loose at the tip near the headlight and the frunk seal is not attached securely in a few places. I made an appointment for repair.... Yet with all of that I can still say that the car is amazing. Just need to really run your eyes over it.

so there is hope. Thank god, as I just sold my car yesterday. Did you have to do anything proactive or it just happened?

EDIT: While typing this my delivery moved up from May 25/June to May 01 - May 29. LOL.
I did change my payment to cash and closed out my trade in - so it shows my account as all complete (there were recommendations to do this throughout this forum). Hopefully, they let me change it back to financing like the forum suggests or I will have some explaining to do my wife :)

Quite a few blue configs currently in stock:
1643208516613.png

Same - got bumped to summer, but pushed back to February. I did update my trade-in to make sure my profile was complete, I'd love to know if anyone got bumped and bumped back without filling all of that out.
My trade in section was already complete, but I did change the payment option from finance to cash. Not sure if that actually did anything