Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 S Right rear quarter pnl damaged. Has been in Body shop 6 weeks. Tesla has not been able to send correct part. Any suggestions.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 S Right rear quarter pnl damaged. Has been in Body shop 6 weeks. Tesla has not been able to send correct part. Any suggestions.
How much damage is there to the Qtr Panel? On the Model S the rear quarters are panel bonded to the car. Not a simple process to replace and not sure how readilly availeable the full quarter panels are for body shops. It would be helpful to know what "part" you are waiting on.

The rear quarter panel has already been cut out. The body shop had ordered the correct part number based on my car, but when they went to install it the rear parking light would not fit the pocket on the panel. I found that they had made some minor changes for the panel between the week that my car was produced and when I got it. They have just emailed me that they have ordered the replacement (hope it is the right one) but could not give me a shipping date. It has been very frustrating to say the least. Almost impossible to talk to anyone at Tesla.