Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.44.25.2 streaming favorites broken

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree, the new software update needs some work here, I was very annoyed to lose the star option for favorites. This thread helped me figure out how to set favorites, but now I can't figure out how to get the song info back under the vehicle visualization display. I can still see the three dots but nothing happens when I swipe left or right. Anybody know how to fix that? Not very intuitive at all, don't know how this passed quality control.

Agree, the new software update needs some work here, I was very annoyed to lose the star option for favorites. This thread helped me figure out how to set favorites, but now I can't figure out how to get the song info back under the vehicle visualization display. I can still see the three dots but nothing happens when I swipe left or right. Anybody know how to fix that? Not very intuitive at all, don't know how this passed quality control.
FYI, I skipped a song driving into work today and the song info magically reappeared under the car visualization window.

Reactions: VQTRVA
If you swipe down on the current song playing in the bottom left corner of the screen, it goes away there, and reappears back where it uses to be on the top right of the screen with the star in there.

The solution is in the threat, shut down from the left bottom music player, then the panel appear on the top right corner, and the star will be there. You can click it to favorite the station.

Thanks guys for the tip.
Clunky but at least I am not going crazy.

OK - now that the star is back, there is no longer a channel made from a list of your favorites, which at one point was labeled "favorites".
My 2015 model S still has a favorite channel, but the 2023 Model Y doesn't seem to have it.
Any help here?
(full disclosure: first world problem)