Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X all weather mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ive been looking everyday. can't find anything.
Is 2022 interior the same as before? maybe it would just fit?
Also wondering the same question. Has any refreshed model x owner found a suitable all weather mats? Specifically I am looking for the 6 seater.
Tesla released the official All-Weather mats for the 2022 X refresh today :)
Personally I am waiting for the thicker 3DMAXpider mats

Agreed. Love the Tesmanian ones. Fits perfect. 2022 MX 7 seater. Got the full coverage package.
Received my front floor mats from Tesmanian recently. Tesmanian’s velcro does not hold mats in place at all and the mats slide around underfoot like nobody’s business. When I emailed Tesmanian, after a few back and forth emails they replied:

“We have discussed this matter with our Parts Department and it appears that Tesla may have made some subtle changes to the carpeting for certain models.”

Very dissatisfied personally. I would warn against buying from them.

I want to return the mats but Tesmanian wants to require me to pay the return shipping fee for them. Irritating.

Reactions: enzoshadow
Received my front floor mats from Tesmanian recently. Tesmanian’s velcro does not hold mats in place at all and the mats slide around underfoot like nobody’s business. When I emailed Tesmanian, after a few back and forth emails they replied:

“We have discussed this matter with our Parts Department and it appears that Tesla may have made some subtle changes to the carpeting for certain models.”

Very dissatisfied personally. I would warn against buying from them.

I want to return the mats but Tesmanian wants to require me to pay the return shipping fee for them. Irritating.
That's odd...I'll do some more "testing" with mine, but mine haven't moved at all. I feel like they occupy the space they're supposed to some completely they don't have anywhere to slide to.

That's odd...I'll do some more "testing" with mine, but mine haven't moved at all. I feel like they occupy the space they're supposed to some completely they don't have anywhere to slide to.
That was not my experience. And even according to Tesmanian themselves the hook and loop on the mats won't attach to the carpet itself in some 2022 Model Xs. (see my original post). Took weeks of back and forth fighting to finally get the promise of a refund without needing to pay for shipping them back. Still waiting on the refund to hit my account though.

That was not my experience. And even according to Tesmanian themselves the hook and loop on the mats won't attach to the carpet itself in some 2022 Model Xs. (see my original post). Took weeks of back and forth fighting to finally get the promise of a refund without needing to pay for shipping them back. Still waiting on the refund to hit my account though.
I’m sorry to hear that. I just took a quick video showing how mine are but doesn’t look like I can upload it here.

Picked up my new Model X yesterday (now 2023 model year) and wanted the same; all season mats for the front and rear. Confirmed, no one has them yet (the matching back seat mats anyway). The Tesla parts/service tech where I picked up my X mentioned that Tesla is currently in development of said mats and they should be available “soon”. Vague, I know. I have always had great luck with Weathertech mats however, and straight from one of their customer support techs, I was told theirs will also be available “soon”. I’m assuming maybe it’ll coincide with their new FloorLiner HP line.

Picked up my new Model X yesterday (now 2023 model year) and wanted the same; all season mats for the front and rear. Confirmed, no one has them yet (the matching back seat mats anyway). The Tesla parts/service tech where I picked up my X mentioned that Tesla is currently in development of said mats and they should be available “soon”. Vague, I know. I have always had great luck with Weathertech mats however, and straight from one of their customer support techs, I was told theirs will also be available “soon”. I’m assuming maybe it’ll coincide with their new FloorLiner HP line.
I bought mine from Tesmanian and I think they’re awesome. They shipped quick and seem great. Fit like a glove. Tesla also has the OEM ones on their website.

Reactions: Hofstetm