Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MYLR Wireless Charging Pad Dimensions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've searched but can't find the dimensions of the 2022 MYLR wireless charging pad area. I'm debating on upgrading to the Samsung S22 Ultra (6.43" by 3.07" by 0.35") - which is slightly bigger than the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Anyone have the dimensions of the area?

Reactions: JP0430
I've searched but can't find the dimensions of the 2022 MYLR wireless charging pad area. I'm debating on upgrading to the Samsung S22 Ultra (6.43" by 3.07" by 0.35") - which is slightly bigger than the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Anyone have the dimensions of the area?
I have a 2022 MYLR and am using a Pixel 6 Pro with a Bellroy case on the charging pad. Dimensions with the case are 6.61in X 3.15in. Not a lot of extra play hight wise with the charging pad. As long as you are don't plan to add a bulky case, you should be fine.

• Love
Reactions: JP0430 and FLTessie
Upvote 0
I have an S22 Ultra in what I would call an in-between case. Its a rubber case then a harder shell. Not like a thin case but not an Otterbox and it does not charge in the MYLR. Can confirm that it's not the phone because it does charge without case. I ordered a thinner case to see if that works.

Upvote 0