Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 or 2023 [will a model 3 delivered in Nov of this year be a 2022 or 2023 model?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where can you check you didn’t get the uss?
I did nothing to check separately. But before my VIN was disclosed to me, either my app or my Web account page (I forget which) suddenly had new text advising that I'd not be getting USS, and a prominent button to click which had a label implying that was OK by me. Instantly on pushing that button my VIN was visible in the web account page.

I had tried the trick to search for a VIN in the page source for my web account page just a few hours before and found none. So I think the "accept no USS" notification happened at the moment they were ready to show me a VIN.

I did nothing to check separately. But before my VIN was disclosed to me, either my app or my Web account page (I forget which) suddenly had new text advising that I'd not be getting USS, and a prominent button to click which had a label implying that was OK by me. Instantly on pushing that button my VIN was visible in the web account page.

I had tried the trick to search for a VIN in the page source for my web account page just a few hours before and found none. So I think the "accept no USS" notification happened at the moment they were ready to show me a VIN.
That’s weird