Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Refresh Model X 6 Seater Floormats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My question is if rear dimensions for refresh are different than 2020 MX? If same, weather tech offers 2nd and 3rd row row for 2020 MX. I have not been able to get exact dimensions from Weather tech for 2020 to compare with refresh. Anyone know what 2020 dimensions are?

Caved in and 'pre-ordered' the Tesmanian complete set, which isn't scheduled to arrive until sometime in May.
Really don't want like the looks of the toughpro's (triggers trypophobia) and their frunk mat looks terrible with the cutouts. Also, the mixed comments on the Maxpider mats prevents me from giving those a try.
Same…pre-ordered the same full set (Front, Back, Frunk, Trunk, 3rd row seat back) and it says (hopefully) arriving early May. Thats not too far away and have been using an older set of 3DMaxSpider in the mean time. They fit 80% which will get me to the real deal but can’t wait to have properly fitting mats in the X.

I’m anxiously awaiting the Lloyd Luxe floor mats that I originally purchased from Evannex for my 2017 X. I’m told they don’t precisely fit the X Refresh. These mats were absolutely amazing. I wanted to drive barefoot they were that good. I don’t think they’re available yet unfortunately but having been spoiled the standard mats now look cheap. I did grab the rear storage mat before my trade in and when the rear seats folded down on my MXP refresh (6 seater) it’s almost a perfect fit except for the driver side near the trunk which now has a side bottom compartment so the mat does not fit precise. But it will do for now. If anyone hears anything about other premium carpet mats that are made for the MXP refresh I’m all ears. My search is showing nothing right now.

Surprised you got yours already. My is still stuck in "Shipment Info sent to Fedex"

How does everything else fit?
just installed it right now for the interior mats - PERFECT fitment for rows 1-3 (didn't take pix) but quality and everything else is superb just like Tesmanian mats for the MY. I took out the 2nd/3rd row carpet for a better fit (was too lumpy) but for the 1st row i left the carpet mats in since the Tesmanian mats fit perfectly on top without being bulky at all

just installed it right now for the interior mats - PERFECT fitment for rows 1-3 (didn't take pix) but quality and everything else is superb just like Tesmanian mats for the MY. I took out the 2nd/3rd row carpet for a better fit (was too lumpy) but for the 1st row i left the carpet mats in since the Tesmanian mats fit perfectly on top without being bulky at all
I’m jealous. For those waiting in shipping limbo, this is the response I received about it:

“We have received a portion of the shipment sooner than we anticipated. Therefore, our Shipping & Processing Center is beginning to batch out the labels to begin preparing the Pre-Order sets for when the remainder of the shipment arrives.

The order will be shipped in approximately 2 weeks.

We hope this clarifies.”

Received mine yesterday and (almost) everything is a perfect fit. I would highly recommend this set over all other setup available online today. Only issue I have is with the seat-back protector for the 3rd row which can't be installed yet, due to the velcro which arrived with the unit not being compatible with my car. Tesla supposedly switched the seat-back carpeting, preventing the mat from sticking back there. Cool thing is that Tesmanian is local, and their rep is scheduled to show up at my house to install directly. Glad I can help them figure this out, so other TMX owners can receive the correct velcro for this part moving forward.

Reactions: BonB