Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not sure that’s 100% true. My wife’s Model 3 had 44.30.1, but the next day got 44.30.2 and it has never had anything more than Basic Autopilot.
Don't know. Prior to our Model 3, both our Model 3 and X were on 27.12. The Model 3 is now on 44.30.2, and my X is still on 27.12. We both have FSD Beta, although my wife does not use it on her 3. Of course now we are headed out on a 2,000 mile holiday trip in the X, on the older software. Go figure.

Vibration issues. ???

2023.44.1 was pushed to my MXP on Tuesday and here's my assessment with regards to how it addressed the vibrations in my vehicle.

Initial vibration after sitting for some time: 75% eliminated
38-52mph vibration: 90% eliminated
80mph vibration: 80% eliminated

Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from the update but I'm happy as it's a drastic improvement to the driving dynamics. Hopefully, Tesla will continue to tweak but I'm very satisfied and driving is now much more pleasurable.

2023.44.1 was pushed to my MXP on Tuesday and here's my assessment with regards to how it addressed the vibrations in my vehicle.

Initial vibration after sitting for some time: 75% eliminated
38-52mph vibration: 90% eliminated
80mph vibration: 80% eliminated

Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from the update but I'm happy as it's a drastic improvement to the driving dynamics. Hopefully, Tesla will continue to tweak but I'm very satisfied and driving is now much more pleasurable.
Seems like I still have vibration issue on my new LRX. Picked up 3 weeks ago and had vibrations since I drove it home. Maybe it’s tire related since there’s not much issues for the vibration for the LR. I just got 44.1 a few hours ago and then 44.30.6 just downloaded.

Seems like I still have vibration issue on my new LRX. Picked up 3 weeks ago and had vibrations since I drove it home. Maybe it’s tire related since there’s not much issues for the vibration for the LR. I just got 44.1 a few hours ago and then 44.30.6 just downloaded.

See my post above. That being said, I would get an alignment done and your tires balanced since Tesla does a crappy job at this prior to delivery.

See my post above. That being said, I would get an alignment done and your tires balanced since Tesla does a crappy job at this prior to delivery.
It’s going in on the 28th (first appt) after taking delivery for this. Also my tailgate close button doesn’t work.

I’ve also noticed is you have sport and firm ride selected on the suspension you can feel the vibrations a lot more. Going to comfort really makes a big difference.

Reactions: theslimshadyist