Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 MYP software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
another aspect:

there is an urban legend that it takes time after buying a new tesla for updates to start…

new tesla 3 months ago…got my first update a few days after delivery…other people reported this…

many tesla legends are based on short tweets from musk or 2 sentences in the relatively short manual…

very rarely are they based on detailed engineering info from tesla …either from an engineer or from documentation…

i am sure engineers at tesla could say exactly how the process works …

many people post based on their antecdotal experience and some very incomplete data but that could lead to misperceptions

Took delivery of my 2023 Model Y All Wheel Drive on Monday and it is still on the same software version as @theanhdy: 2023.2.300. Will be interesting to see how long it takes to get the Tesla Vision update. 🤔
Last night my MY prompted me to download and install 6.11, the process completed in about 35-40 minute! 🙌🏻 Haven’t tested it out in the wild yet but the park assist distance seems accurate in the garage. 😁