Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Expired 2023 Tesla Model 3 long range all wheel drive [Expired]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I mistaken in my math?

I can get this car brand new for $47K - $7.5K federal tax rebate, minus the $4K NJ credit, and no state sales tax. Around ~38K OTD with delivery and registration fees. Does this car come with FSD? I'm interested, but I think I'm in for around $30K if this lacks FSD.

Compare Tesla's quote with Carmax, WeBuyAnyCar, Vroom and Carvana then take the highest offer. I doubt anyone here will buy anywhere close to this price when new ones go for less (after factoring in the tax credits).

Am I mistaken in my math?

I can get this car brand new for $47K - $7.5K federal tax rebate, minus the $4K NJ credit, and no state sales tax. Around ~38K OTD with delivery and registration fees. Does this car come with FSD? I'm interested, but I think I'm in for around $30K if this lacks FSD.
Not everyone qualifies for the fed credit. 🤷‍♂️

Constructive criticism rant:

If I were asking $44K for a 23 L.R. M3, and if I only posted one photo, I would make sure it’s an immaculate photo, where the car is clean, washed, and photoed in good sunlight where it really shows off the condition of the paint. The OP’s Photo looks terrible, and you can’t differentiate from dirt or rock chips on the front bumper, let alone that apparent significant scrape along the right fog lamp. I guess I just don’t understand why people are motivated to sell a car, but aren’t motivated enough to actually take the pride in posting one solid photo of the car in presentable condition, if it’s the only photo you post of the car.

I mean, if your car had with high mileage, and was considerably older, I might understand. But your asking price says otherwise.

Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: woolfe
Think he’s a flipper or trying to get double tax credit. I get stuff happens but how many people move where they don’t need a car? I assume he’s trying to just sell and buy a new car at his new city and double dip the nj tax credit.
Guys - everyone wants to give their expert opinion. I am not a flipper not looking for a double tax credit. I don't even qualify remotely for the EV rebate. I am relocating and hence selling. I have a 2nd car. We have had nothing but rain past 3 days and cloudy weather. I have clearly mentioned that more photos can be requested at my email or cell number.

Status
Not open for further replies.