Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Tesla Model Y w enhanced autopilot missing summon and autopark.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought my tesla model y in december w enhanced autopilot and while buying it says that it comes with summon and autopark. However none of those features have came to my car yet. Tesla says it will come in a software update but when is this software update getting released?
Most likely after you sell our car. sort of kidding sort of not

I bought my tesla model y in december w enhanced autopilot and while buying it says that it comes with summon and autopark. However none of those features have came to my car yet. Tesla says it will come in a software update but when is this software update getting released?
It can be helpful if you mention the firmware level you currently are at. And which software addons you purchased.

Cars without USS (ultra sonic sensors) don’t get those two features (and if you bought a new Model Y in Dec 2023 your car doesn’t have USS)…the features are supposed to be delivered at some point but I don’t think any timeline has been given (and I wouldn’t expect them).

Model Y with ultrasonic sensors here.
Autopark - very helpful. Varies in its confidence with software updates.

Summon - highly restricted in its action here in the UK. When it does, sometimes, work on balance it’s just faster and easier to get in and drive. You’re not missing much.