Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, scary how some people don’t even realise there’s no light emitting from their headlights. The light output from the model 3 is amazing, even without the adaptive headlights activated.
I have had auto lights for years. One time my daughter drove my car and she must have switched them to off position. Took me a month to realise I was driving around without them

• Funny
Reactions: Tesl3on and dronus
Yeah, you’re more likely to get done by a traffic/motorbike patrol. I drove a modified WRX for 7 years and luckily never got done.
I have had dark window tint on my other cars, never ever got pulled over for it. As long as you aren't being stupid. We should be more concerned with drinus a.d his money laundering of Aussie dollars over to China.

• Informative
Reactions: Tesl3on and dronus
I have had dark window tint on my other cars, never ever got pulled over for it. As long as you aren't being stupid. We should be more concerned with drinus a.d his money laundering of Aussie dollars over to China.
The trick to it is to use USD from a HSBC account.
Nothing to see here. My postie knows my dogs name now so it’s “building community” too.
I haven’t ordered anything from aliexpress in yonks. Should go and see what’s new.

Close enough. Comfy when walking too and fro the Tesla these cold nights (zoom in)

IMG_0212.jpeg

Gave the m3 a wash today and thought I’d see how easy (or not) removing the grill things would be.
Crikey, they clip in there tight!
I got them out eventually and gave it all a good flush. Just be careful when removing them so you don’t scratch the bumper, I didn’t but can see how you could.
I might leave them out until I do my next country trip, see how many pubes it catches.
The frame can stay in, it won’t cause any issues, and I can just clip the doodads in.

IMG_0254.jpeg

After doing some research I think I found the OEM windscreen washer additive.
It even smells the same.

YES! I hear you all collectively scream, the final piece to the mysteries of the world is one step closer the being solved.

It looks like these guys in WA get it in bulk and repackage it into these dispensing bottles. I’ll try it in the ice car first to make sure it doesn’t peel the paint off (good excuse to sell it and buy a m3hp if it does!)

IMG_0256.jpeg
IMG_0257.jpeg

I love how they pitch it as it’s something you can buy so you don’t have to go thru the inconvenience of thinking or learning something new.
Unfortunately seems to be a mindset that is gaining traction in todays society…
Yeah I really hope people give it a try first and realise how much better it is.

Sure there'll be some that can't adapt and its great there is an option for them.

Reactions: dronus
After doing some research I think I found the OEM windscreen washer additive.
It even smells the same.

YES! I hear you all collectively scream, the final piece to the mysteries of the world is one step closer the being solved.

It looks like these guys in WA get it in bulk and repackage it into these dispensing bottles. I’ll try it in the ice car first to make sure it doesn’t peel the paint off (good excuse to sell it and buy a m3hp if it does!)

View attachment 1041675View attachment 1041676
How much does it cost?

Yeah I really hope people give it a try first and realise how much better it is.

Sure there'll be some that can't adapt and its great there is an option for them.
Absolutely agree. I fully encourage people to give things a go first, in the army we used to hear the navy/airforce guys use the line “it’s only kinky the first time” which I’m assuming they were referring to garden hoses or winch cables, I’m not certain.

I fully respect that others have other challenges that might prevent them from using their fingers etc and this is an awesome way to get them into a Tesla (assuming it is ADR compliant)

Reactions: Jules22