Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

#209 Has Found a New Home!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No amount of gratitude can express to be in a position in life to enjoy luxuries like this car! I am very grateful to msjulie for really helping me on this and allowing me to give her Roadster yet another chapter on its hopefully long journey!

So I don't have a 240V outlet set up in my garage yet and only have your typical 110V 12A outlets. I don't have the UMC but do have both CAN adapters and a Model S charging cable. The VDS tells me it has 179 miles (3.0 battery) and the battery gauge seems about 75% from the indicator.

Unfortunately I have family over tomorrow and won't get a chance to do anything until Sunday at the earliest. It's being stored in the garage and is expected to be cool over the weekend here in the Hudson Valley NY region.

I thank everyone on the forums who have helped me learn so much over the last year and look forward to continuing to be a part of this wonderful community.

Backmost

Attachments

• IMG_20180601_180922.jpg
    IMG_20180601_180922.jpg
    743.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20180601_180838.jpg
    IMG_20180601_180838.jpg
    578.6 KB · Views: 81
No amount of gratitude can express to be in a position in life to enjoy luxuries like this car! I am very grateful to msjulie for really helping me on this and allowing me to give her Roadster yet another chapter on its hopefully long journey!

So I don't have a 240V outlet set up in my garage yet and only have your typical 110V 12A outlets. I don't have the UMC but do have both CAN adapters and a Model S charging cable. The VDS tells me it has 179 miles (3.0 battery) and the battery gauge seems about 75% from the indicator.

Unfortunately I have family over tomorrow and won't get a chance to do anything until Sunday at the earliest. It's being stored in the garage and is expected to be cool over the weekend here in the Hudson Valley NY region.

I thank everyone on the forums who have helped me learn so much over the last year and look forward to continuing to be a part of this wonderful community.

Backmost
Welcome to an incredible club. You won’t realize how great it is until you enjoy your new ride. The enjoyment is unbelievable.

Reactions: DeedWest