Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20'Inch Helix Wheels Should Be Cancled?

Cancel Helix Wheels?

• Yes

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just for an observation do you think the 20'inch helix wheels should be canceled b/c it doesn't seem like they are getting a lot sales I don't see any X with them they either have the standard 20'inch wheels or the 21'inch wheels!

I've seen several people with them post on here. The big issue is they don't look like they're worth $2500 over the base wheels. If they could adjust the pricing or find a way to justify the premium (i.e. increased range over the base wheels), they'd probably sell more.

Reactions: P85DBeast
I've seen several people with them post on here. The big issue is they don't look like they're worth $2500 over the base wheels. If they could adjust the pricing or find a way to justify the premium (i.e. increased range over the base wheels), they'd probably sell more.

I totally Agree with that they dont look like they are worth the price just like I think that the 21'inch wheels for the S is a little bit (to say this nicely) OVERPRICED!!! but those are actually worth it!;)

Our vote would be to replace the helix with 20" grey turbine (prefer the grey over the black).

Thats probably going to be the best thing for Tesla to do b/c it still doesn't fit the X look the helix wheels just dont look right to me on the X they look like the Toyota Sienna's hubcap's!
images
helix-wheels-model-x.jpg

Reactions: Saxena