Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21” wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like the overall look of the car, but personally 21” is just too big on this car. A 19 “ wheel in that design would look nice and not over the top IMO.
I actually like the looks of 21s on the car. Personally I wouldn’t go that big due to the hit in performance and comfort, but aesthetically I feel 21s might look the best if you plan on adding a lip, side skirts and diffuser.

I agree with everyone above, in the fact that the wheels look really good!

I also think 21" is too large, as you would have to go with low profile tires, which would affect your ride quality.

You also don't want to have to think what would happen if you hit a deep pothole or something!

They need to make this in a 20" at most, but 19" or 18" would be the best options!

I agree with everyone above, in the fact that the wheels look really good!

I also think 21" is too large, as you would have to go with low profile tires, which would affect your ride quality.

You also don't want to have to think what would happen if you hit a deep pothole or something!

They need to make this in a 20" at most, but 19" or 18" would be the best options!
Maybe they are trying to attract the hip hop artists?