Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Arachnid grey - Toronto (Lawrence SC)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I have a brand new set of 21" Arachnid wheels for Model S at the Toronto Lawrence Avenue SC, waiting for me to pickup at my convenience. Comes with the usual (Wheels, TPMS, Tires).

I no longer have a Model S as I traded it for a Model X in March. If interested, we can meet at the SC to have them installed or picked up (winter is coming so probably no point installing on a daily driver).

Asking $5800 Canadian or best offer.

I also have brand new Tesla hard-style carryon luggage & brown leather weekender bag from the referral program I can throw in with the Arachnids if someone offers me the asking price.

Richie

IMG_1876.JPG
IMG_1877.JPG
IMG_1876.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1878.JPG
    IMG_1878.JPG
    371.5 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: JPUConn
Oh, I wish I could swap my new silver arachnids for those...If someone wants to transport those babies down to Texas, I'll give you my 21 inch grey turbines and trade you my silver arachnids... and what's left of the tires and TPMS :) Can't help but miss the grey look on the blue car. That's double the number of wheels!

These beautiful brand new wheels are now stored in my garage, collecting dust.

Updated asking price of $5500 Canadian, or $4000 USD. Open to reasonable offers.
4000 USD = $5080 CAD
5500 CAD = $4330 USD

GLWS...beautiful wheels. I'd love to put them on my P90D but I've got too many sets of wheels and not enough winter tires right now!

p.s. you might want to mention that these are a staggered setup...the tire shown looks to be a 265. Also, what generation TPMS are on these?

Reactions: Majorfubar