Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Atomic Wheels thread for Model S 21+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
[AWzz] in Titan color.

We do have [AW01] in square setup 20x10.5 +40 for Model S in stock and ready for shipping.

IMG_7243.JPG

IMG_7242.JPG

Reactions: Fastcar
I really like the AWzz.

Two questions:
1. Why does the web site does not list the "Titan color" as a selectable color for the AWzz?
2. Will you be making available a 19" staggered setup available for AWzz as a Model S stock replacement?
We are not offering [AWzz] in Titan for Model S, only [AW01].

Those pictures of [AWzz] we posted earlier are for BMW :)

We don't have plans to add [AWzz] 19-inch to our line up, but we are happy to make them as Custom orders.

Please contact us at [email protected] for additional information.

We are not offering [AWzz] in Titan for Model S, only [AW01].

Those pictures of [AWzz] we posted earlier are for BMW :)

We don't have plans to add [AWzz] 19-inch to our line up, but we are happy to make them as Custom orders.

Please contact us at [email protected] for additional information.
bummer, i think you guys really should make the titan color for the MS. satin black gets old, esp when oem arachnids pretty much are satin black

bummer, i think you guys really should make the titan color for the MS. satin black gets old, esp when oem arachnids pretty much are satin black
We have titan [AW01] 20x10.5 in stock.

The cost is $545 per wheel.

We are pleased to extend a thoughtful discount exclusively to our friends at the Tesla Motor Club forum. By using the coupon code "TMC15OFF", members can enjoy a 15% discount on all Tesla [AW] designs, with the exception of [AW02] and [AW03]. This offer is available until March 31.

Our collection of forged Atomic Wheels is designed with both performance and aesthetics in mind, ensuring your Tesla not only drives well but also stands out with elegance. This special discount is a token of our appreciation for the Tesla Motor Club community.

The picture shows a square set of satin black [AW05] 20x10.5 wheels, scheduled for shipment to a client in California today.

IMG_5302.jpeg

Asking for help from the TMC community. We plan to manufacture a slightly brighter finish for our Model S bestseller [AWZZ]. Of course, this isn’t for everyone. But still, which coloration looks better?

Currently, we are starting the manufacturing of the new batch. Apart from this 2-color design, we will soon offer new colors: Gloss Black, Titan, and Matte Gold.

We will offer a pre-order option with a discount of up to 20% if you pay the full amount. ETA is the middle of June.
Meanwhile, we have [AW01] (satin black/gunmetal/bronze/titan), [AWZZ] (satin black), and [AW05] (satin black) in stock.
By using the coupon code "TMC15OFF", members can enjoy a 15% discount on all Tesla Model S designs. This offer is available until March 31.

If you have something different in your mind - we can help with custom order as well. Just give us the idea of your design, and we will take care of the rest.

Should you have any questions, you can reach out to us at: [email protected] or give us a call at +1.214.225.8585 (9 am - 6 pm CDT).

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 09.05.55.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 19.52.00.jpeg

Last edited:
Any photos on a gray plaid? Looking for something close to the stock wheel color.
Not yet, we will see soon I hope, if you share some pictures. Thank you for the order!
Do you have a photo of Gunmetal against the Titan color?
1711939218737.jpeg

Did you do the EV tire or the regular xl 4s? Looking to do the same set up just not sure what tire spec to use
I would go with the extra load, as the Model S is quite heavy. I'm not sure that this size has an EV option, though. Do you mind sharing a link for your size for EV 4s?

Reactions: Fastcar
To all who anticipate delivery this month, here is an update.

We just got an update from our partner who is delivering the batch to our Dallas location, that batch is scheduled to arrive on Monday 11/20/23.

We apologize for a couple of days' delay, but we are promising to process all orders in 3 business days and ship your order before Thanksgiving day!

Please keep your eyes on your inbox, you will get pictures of your exact set and additional details.

P.S. Apologies for the video quality, it was taken by a warehouse worker :)

So you don't manufacture these yourself? Are they actually made in China? And by forged do you mean spin forged?