Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Turbine wheels & tires with warrantie

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my Silver Tesla 21" Turbines with Continental SportContact 5P - CSI (acoustic) tires, Tesla center caps and gen 2 (Continental) TPM. Selling because I just replaced them with a brand new set of Arachnid wheels, tires, center caps and TPMS (Tesla referral award).

IMG_3285.JPG

Wheels being reconditioned by Josh Leeds at Nichols Automotive Rim Care (951-833-3395) who was referred by our Tesla Costa Mesa Service Center.

Tires include awesome Tire Certificates from America's Tire (non-prorated replacement warranties).

America's Tire Turbine Continental ContiContact 5P tires + Tire Certificates CROPPED.jpg

Tread depth (in 10th's of inches) according to AmTire technician:

outer middle inner

6 4 4
4 3 3
3 3 3
4 4 4

New tread depth = 9

Worn tread depth = 2

Local SoCal pickup ONLY (Newport Coast, Orange County CA)

Selling as a complete set ONLY

$1,400 cash

PM if interested

Selling my Silver Tesla 21" Turbines with Continental SportContact 5P - CSI (acoustic) tires, Tesla center caps and gen 2 (Continental) TPM. Selling because I just replaced them with a brand new set of Arachnid wheels, tires, center caps and TPMS (Tesla referral award).

View attachment 289970

Wheels being reconditioned by Josh Leeds at Nichols Automotive Rim Care (951-833-3395) who was referred by our Tesla Costa Mesa Service Center.

Tires include awesome Tire Certificates from America's Tire (non-prorated replacement warranties).

View attachment 289972

Tread depth (in 10th's of inches) according to AmTire technician:

outer middle inner

6 4 4
4 3 3
3 3 3
4 4 4

New tread depth = 9

Worn tread depth = 2

Local SoCal pickup ONLY (Newport Coast, Orange County CA)

Selling as a complete set ONLY

$1,400 cash

PM if interested

Reactions: BrokerDon
NEW DEAL: Our wheel restoration guy recommended a $200 upgrade from the basic restoration to a FULL (strip and repaint) restoration for only $200 more ($1,600 total)... Which means the wheels should look like new AND you can pick the color you want... including Tesla Gray, Sonic Carbon, etc..

BUT you have to let me know IMMEDIATELY what color you want these Turbines to be so I can change the color from the original Tesla Silver to your color of choice. I'll also need non-refundable deposit to lock up the deal.

Last edited: