Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Wheels wanted in exchange for my 19's + Cash, UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys,

I am very pleased to say I just managed to bag a great p85d as my first Telsa last week :) I would really like to upgrade the wheels so thought that here would be a good place to post as someone may want a smoother ride??

Does anyone have a set they would like to exchange (preferable) or sell outright?

Thanks all, James.

I've got some Tesla Silver Cyclone 19" wheels I might consider selling.

They have the usual stock tyres on, have done about 10k miles on them but seem hardly worn. Alloys unmarked as new as far as I can remember. They are wrapped, but I can check them if you are interested and the price seems reasonable to all.

I swapped out for Reward 21" Arachnids a while back and kept them in case I didn't like the ride and wanted to swap them back.

Pic of the Cyclones below from myTesla.

compositor

Finally given up on Tesla West Drayton (who I thought were the main parts centre), and tried Gatwick who were more helpful.

Standard 19" wheels (bare) are £280 inc VAT.

However, there's an additional snag I had forgotten about: there's also TPMS sensors to be added to this (approx. £50 per wheel if bought from Tesla), but they come in two variants and my car needs the older sort, probably rare in the UK as the change came in 2015, sometime around VIN50900.

Those of you offering wheels: which TPMS do you have (easiest way to tell is that the new ones give you individual tyre pressures indicated on the display, older ones don't and just give an alarm when you have a flat)?

Not sure if a deal can be done or not but... My new car is coming with 21" Sonic Carbon Twin Carbine wheels but I wanted the 19" Sonic Carbon Slipstream wheels and Tesla are unable to swap them. They are £4300 more expensive than new 19" silver wheels with new tyres. Car due 17th Sep in South Yorkshire. I'm getting the 19" wheels with winter tyres too.