TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

22" HRE P90L Forged wheels from their Luxury Wheel Collection $4,750

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by SandiegoRT, Oct 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. SandiegoRT

SandiegoRT Member

Up for sale is a set of 5x120 HRE P90L. I have yet to see a Tesla with these specific wheels. According to HRE website these wheels are built to handle bigger sedans and SUVs. These are Bespoke wheel built to order and part of their Luxury wheel collection. These wheels have the original finish, the clear coat has some superficial scuffs and that has been reflected in the lowered price. I planned on having them powdercoated graphite grey so when they sandblast and prep the wheels it will be smooth.

If you check Howey Industries website these wheels will run about $2,300 per wheel, the rears are 10.5 width and those will be slightly more. A set like this will run you close to 10k after tax and you have 2+ week lead time because these are made to order.

Here is your chance to pick up unique set of HRE wheels that you make it your own. I.E. powder coat, polish, or restore to the original finish. I was quotes by Bradford coatings here in San Diego $350 to $450 depending on color and finish to powdercoat all four.

Specs
    Front 22x9 et 20
    Rear 22x10.5 et 28

I believe the offset will give you a more flush fitment, check with your wheel expert.

Here are a some visuals for you:

Attached Files:

2. SandiegoRT

SandiegoRT Member

I am located in the San Diego area if anyone wants to see them in person. Post any questions you may have!

3. SandiegoRT

SandiegoRT Member

For serious buyers I could refer you to a great powdercoater here in San Diego they have great service and yelp reviews, they will bring these wheels to near new condition.
    They offer a number of finishes ranging from: satin black, gloss black, dark graphite, bronze, etc. Let me know and I could pass the contact info to you.

4. SandiegoRT

SandiegoRT Member

New price 4500 obo

5. SandiegoRT

SandiegoRT Member

If you want to have the wheels powdercoated just let me know, I can arrange for that to happen!

6. SandiegoRT

SandiegoRT Member

New price $4250

7. SandiegoRT

SandiegoRT Member

New price is 3950, want to sell soon. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am located in San Diego and will be available this Sunday morning if anyone wants to see them in person.

8. SandiegoRT

SandiegoRT Member

Monday bump day. These are going for a good price. Shoot me some offers!!!