Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'22 MS features still missing in '23

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, so I have come to accept the functionality of ARNR and Ambient lighting as they are, however underwhelming. The features are not completely missing.

However, not going to give up on rear screen gaming. Gaming from the back seat on the front center screen is awkward.

So I send another message to service. The initial response seems to be like they don't want to answer the question, see below.

I'll try to work in questions on rear cabin BT headphones, and center horn, but not sure if that was promised on the order page at any time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230130-135214.png
    Screenshot_20230130-135214.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Screenshot_20230130-135159.png
    Screenshot_20230130-135159.png
    413.3 KB · Views: 98
I'll try to work in questions on rear cabin BT headphones, and center horn, but not sure if that was promised on the order page at any time.
I don't think they ever listed those as features. For BT I think the closest they came was "multi-device BT support". Supporting a phone and multiple BT controllers covers that feature.

As far as what controllers you would use for the back, I assume you would only be able to play a game on the front or back screen at a time, so the same controllers would work for both. (But given the feature doesn't currently exist, there is no way support is going to be able to answer that question.)

Reactions: aerodyne
Ok, so I have come to accept the functionality of ARNR and Ambient lighting as they are, however underwhelming. The features are not completely missing.

However, not going to give up on rear screen gaming. Gaming from the back seat on the front center screen is awkward.

So I send another message to service. The initial response seems to be like they don't want to answer the question, see below.

I see the letters ARNR, I get PTSD... As a reminder, this is what my old 2021 S and current 2022 S sounds like at times with it enabled. Bloody joke...

That must be a broken microphone or something, right? Mine doesn't do anything like that.
Not a broken microphone. Unless I just happen to have broken microphones in my 2022, in my departed 2021, and my buddy @jebinc 's 2021 , and the rental 2021 I had in LA. 🤣

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't do this instantly. It can take some drives or (faulty) calibrations that trigger it.

• Informative
Reactions: aerodyne and jebinc