Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22 MX Plaid Wind Question….need help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need help from the experts on this forum. I have a mild wind noise from the drivers window and have isolated it to the rubber attachment between the small and main window. Please see attached pictures. When I place a small towel and hold it there the noise is gone. How can this be fixed and is it a major thing to fix? If it’s involved I’d rather live with it then let Tesla mess around with my car….I have too much OCD and their level of service leaves a lot to be desired. Thanks in advance!
IMG_2797.jpeg
IMG_2796.jpeg
IMG_2795.jpeg
IMG_2794.jpeg
IMG_2794.jpeg

HI... i had the exact same problem... a small towel would eliminate the noise. tesla couldn't fix it after a couple tries.. they even changed out the "delta window" which was the small triangle. Instead of bringing the car back a third time, I started trial and error and found out the noise was between the main seal on the car and the triangle..... i bought a weather strip from amazon...

i put this on seal on the car frame where that triangle window touches and the sound was gone...... previously i had tried putting it on the delta window along the edge, but that wouldn't fix it.... it should go on top of the black seal attached to the car