Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'22 MY Roof Rack

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone provide some guidance/recommendation on what roof rack/cross bar people are using for their MY? The OEM Tesla one? Or some 3rd party (Thule/Yakima)?
I'm looking to buy a Thule or Yakima rooftop carrier so wanted to see my options in terms of pricing, how well it works, etc.
Another option is maybe a tow hitch?

Apologies if this has been covered, but I did a search and didn't find anything as it pertains to this.

Thanks!

I suggest you consider the TESERY's Tesla roof rack. The TESERY roof rack has been redesigned to achieve maximum aerodynamic efficiency, minimal wind noise, and low impact on fuel consumption and range.

And the TESERY roof rack is specially designed based on the load-bearing capacity of Tesla's roof, and the installation tools have been continuously upgraded. There is no need to worry about the roof frame exerting pressure on the roof/glass, or causing it to crack or cause other damage.

You can learn more through user comments and feedback on the details page. The best thing is that their upgraded Tesla roof rack is equipped with locks at both ends, which is effective in preventing theft and safer to use.

giles-tesla-model-3 (3).jpeg