Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

275/40/20 quiet EV tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you checked the tire reviews on TireRack.com ?

These look promising:

Goodyear Eagle Sport All-Season 275/40R-20 106W XL.

Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 Plus 275/40ZR20 106Y XL.

Michelin Pilot Sport All-Season 4 275/40ZR20 106Y XL.

Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus 275/40ZR20 106Y XL.

Last edited:
I was hoping Michelin sport EV or the new bridgestones would be available in this size as I just got new 20x10 rims. I need to go buy new tires this week to put the rims on . What tires are the quietest for LA not much rain driving that are 275/40/20?
Pirelli Cinturato P7s would be the most comfy/quiet ride. The Pilot Sport series is more aggressively tuned with stiffer sidewalls for better response.

A Tesla Model Y owner just installed the Goodyear ElectricDrive GT tires, size 255/45R-19 as a replacement for the OE Continental Procontact RX tires. The ElectricDrive GT tires have foam inserts, as is the case with the OE tires. The sidewalls are stiff as would be expected for a low rolling resistance (LRR) tire. Goodyear will be releasing the ElectricDrive GT tire in 255/40R-20. The Goodyear ElectricDrive GT tire is not only for Tesla EVs.

Just put a set of Goodyear ElectricDrive GT Tires on Model Y

A Tesla Model Y owner just installed the Goodyear ElectricDrive GT tires, size 255/45R-19 as a replacement for the OE Continental Procontact RX tires. The ElectricDrive GT tires have foam inserts, as is the case with the OE tires. The sidewalls are stiff as would be expected for a low rolling resistance (LRR) tire. Goodyear will be releasing the ElectricDrive GT tire in 255/40R-20. The Goodyear ElectricDrive GT tire is not only for Tesla EVs.

Just put a set of Goodyear ElectricDrive GT Tires on Model Y

As far as I know, Goodyear ElectricDrive GT tire isn't available on Tirerack or any other tire site. Has anyone tried the tire yet?