Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

285s all around- good or bad?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Redwood Motorsports Forged Wheels 20x10 +45. I'm now running 295/35/20 Michelin PS4S, but used to run the Kumho Ecsta PS91 in 285/35/20.

My car is actually the one on the redwood motorsport website. When the photo was taken I was running the Kumhos.
very nice!

Redwood Motorsports Forged Wheels 20x10 +45. I'm now running 295/35/20 Michelin PS4S, but used to run the Kumho Ecsta PS91 in 285/35/20.

My car is actually the one on the redwood motorsport website. When the photo was taken I was running the Kumhos.
did you used hub rings or spacers?

love to see your wheels and tire set up in different angles.. back. front, sides..no spacers added only lowered? thanks

Have you taken pics are noted the clearance on the front arms/knuckle?

Yours is the first 295 in the front I've read of, though I haven't been actively looking in a year so I dunno if its more common now or not. But anyways yea, 295 in front is FAT man!
No pictures but I can report no issues or rubbing with over 10k miles on the setup. MPP was running 305 square so I think it shouldn’t be a problem if you have adjustable control arms and the correct offset wheels.

No pictures but I can report no issues or rubbing with over 10k miles on the setup. MPP was running 305 square so I think it shouldn’t be a problem if you have adjustable control arms and the correct offset wheels.
Ok currently run 285,35,20 in 9.5 x20 wheels plus 10 mm spacers with 3.5 neg camber on front. So I can see 35 offset all round with 10.5 x 20 how does it work with 295. 35. 20 perhaps with 11inch run to reduce side wall flex when in track.