Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2nd Row arm rest options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Waiting for my 5 seat MX and wanted to know if anyone has a good option for a comfortable 2nd row armrest/storage system. A bonus option is that it can be anchored in similar to a car set to prevent it from moving around. The intention of for my teens to utilize it on road trips. This one looked interesting TAPTES Rear Center Console Insert RCCI for Tesla Model S Model X
Teens eat and drink. Some of us use a fridge for an armrest and travel food/drinks. See this and related.

Reactions: GoVols!
Teens eat and drink. Some of us use a fridge for an armrest and travel food/drinks. See this and related.
Thanks, I’ll take a look at these.

Thanks, I’ll take a look at these.
I apologize as I think those are too big for that 5 seat config.
The one you found looks very reasonable.
Here is another one very similar:
Car-Armrest-Rear-Seat-Storage-Box-LED-General-Purpose-Middle-Row-Rear-Portable-Special-Central-Armrest.jpg_Q90.jpg_.jpg

And another simple one:
61bkrHFEW1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

tesla-model-x-seating-configuration-1024x549.jpg

Reactions: GoVols!
Waiting for my 5 seat MX and wanted to know if anyone has a good option for a comfortable 2nd row armrest/storage system. A bonus option is that it can be anchored in similar to a car set to prevent it from moving around. The intention of for my teens to utilize it on road trips. This one looked interesting TAPTES Rear Center Console Insert RCCI for Tesla Model S Model X
They really should have included armrests on the 5 seater, the one you linked looks just right.