TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

360 Auto Concepts, Orlando

Discussion in 'Florida' started by coqui33, Jan 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. coqui33

coqui33 Member

I (a customer) woud like to recommend a Florida protective coating shop. They are "360 Auto Concepts" at 6500 S. Orange Ave, Orlando 32809. I just bought my first Tesla (S90D) last week and had them do a full-body wrap, chrome delete, ceramic window tint, and black plasti-dip wheels. What was special was that for the wrap, they applied Auto-Flex Spray Shield. This is a 10-coat spray-on film that dries into a self-healing clear bra and costs less than half of what I would have paid Xpel or Suntek. The shop owner is Johnny Shiel at 407-683-7160, the fellow who did much of the work is Santiago Herrera. These guys are extremely conscientious, apparently love customizing premium cars, and have a real aesthetic sense. Again I am just a customer, but encourage Tesla-owning Floridians to check them out. You will be pleasantly surprised.

• Like x 1
  2. wiredprairie

wiredprairie Member

Do you have any photos you could add? Sounds like a cool result.

3. alseTrick

alseTrick Active Member

4. alseTrick

alseTrick Active Member

I'll have to check this out once I get my car. Definitely interested in it if it is half the cost of Xpel.

5. DoubleACL

DoubleACL Member

6. alseTrick

alseTrick Active Member