TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

360 Auto Concepts, Orlando

Discussion in 'Florida' started by coqui33, Jan 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. coqui33

coqui33 Member

I (a customer) woud like to recommend a Florida protective coating shop. They are "360 Auto Concepts" at 6500 S. Orange Ave, Orlando 32809. I just bought my first Tesla (S90D) last week and had them do a full-body wrap, chrome delete, ceramic window tint, and black plasti-dip wheels. What was special was that for the wrap, they applied Auto-Flex Spray Shield. This is a 10-coat spray-on film that dries into a self-healing clear bra and costs less than half of what I would have paid Xpel or Suntek. The shop owner is Johnny Shiel at 407-683-7160, the fellow who did much of the work is Santiago Herrera. These guys are extremely conscientious, apparently love customizing premium cars, and have a real aesthetic sense. Again I am just a customer, but encourage Tesla-owning Floridians to check them out. You will be pleasantly surprised.

• Like x 1
  2. wiredprairie

wiredprairie Member

Do you have any photos you could add? Sounds like a cool result.

3. alseTrick

alseTrick Active Member

4. alseTrick

alseTrick Active Member

I'll have to check this out once I get my car. Definitely interested in it if it is half the cost of Xpel.

5. DoubleACL

DoubleACL Member

6. alseTrick

alseTrick Active Member

7. Asad1087

Asad1087 Member

How has the AutoFlex Spray Shield held up?
    I am thinking about getting it on my Model 3, seems to be a smarter financial choice than XPEL/3M PPF.

8. alseTrick

alseTrick Active Member

What kind of prices are we talking?

9. Asad1087

Asad1087 Member

For Xpel Ultimate PPF I have gotten quotes for Model 3, Front only $2300, Full anywhere from $4800-$6000.
    Autoflex Spray Shield $2000 for full car.

Can't seem to find a reason PPF is better.

• Like x 1
  10. alseTrick

alseTrick Active Member

Where did you get your spray shield quotes?