Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

370 miles of range!!!!!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine says DU01 and SU01. I ordered mine on 16th March, what about yourself?

I’ve got the new ones. But it was showing the old ones prior to entering production, then it changed so if yours hasn’t entered production yet I would expect it to change to the new codes when it does.

I’m now in my 4th week of being in production though - I’m hoping it’s a website glitch and it’s actually on a train/ship by now.

They didn't cancel. I told them I did not want a car with an old config and they just re-ordered one with new options.
Tesla just contacted me today and they cancelled my order. I was supposed to take delivery tomorrow at 10AM!! They told me to place the new order by tomorrow at the earliest as FSD price goes up May 1.
Ok

According to InsideEVs the Model S 100D (or Long Range) ranges have improved:
Combined 8,8%
City 13,8%
Highway 4,9%

In my opinion the highway range is the one that really matters and the improvement on that is not that massive. I decided to accept the delivery of the old drive train version instead of ordering an upgraded version, so I thing I made the right decision all things considered (price, delivery time etc.). The delivery is now due around the end of May or early June.

Tesla Turns 4% Motor Efficiency Improvement Into 10% Range Increase

Reactions: PhaseWhite