Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed, that order was already delivered last month! Thanks for looking out for me.
Joe, that was my
Agreed, that order was already delivered last month! Thanks for looking out for me.
Correct! It was delivered to my house but the rear mat was not the correct mat for the model 3. I am trying to get in touch with you to return it and receive the correct sized mat.

How can I do this please?

Received wrong rear mat and have been trying to get it corrected with Joe since. Very difficult to get in touch and get a response.

He did pick up phone once and said it would be corrected but then nothing.

Joe, I am happy to share more positive news here but this needs to be corrected immediately.

Respond here or via DM. Or return my calls.

Joe,
Shipment label created 5 days back but not shipped till now:-(
Order 69819.

upload_2019-6-10_10-22-58.png

Reactions: Burrito
Received wrong rear mat and have been trying to get it corrected with Joe since. Very difficult to get in touch and get a response.

He did pick up phone once and said it would be corrected but then nothing.

Joe, I am happy to share more positive news here but this needs to be corrected immediately.

Respond here or via DM. Or return my calls.

These discounts aren’t worth the customer service quality and follow ups needed on the customer side. I’d rather pay MSRP at this point.

Hi Joe.
Re: order # 69628

My fiancé ordered a trunk mat for me for my bday back in mid May. The package was sent (thank you!) but unfortunately she missed the unit number on the order form.

Our concierge took a vacation the week the package arrived and despite having all other details including her name on it, the temp concierge rejected the package!? It has been sent back to the USA. :(

We haven’t been able to reach you by email. Happy to pay the extra shipping costs, just looking for any kind of status update.

My fiancé feels awful, and with no email reply she’s getting worried.