Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the refund of my order 69682

You said the refund was processed on Monday M (6/17).

But it still hasn't not shown in my credit card after 6 days. Please see my email and reply and refund. Or I will have to keep on asking here.

No reply to all emails I sent to [email protected].

If emails were NEVER replied, why there is a contact email?

Ken

I requested mine on June 14th. That’s 10 business days ago. Still nothing here.

Joe,

Hope all is well. Placed this order, immediately received confirmation or order, but no notice of shipping. Waited a week or so. Requested a status, but maybe, well, if I ask kindly here could you advise on this order. Thank you.

[Order #69955] (June 24, 2019)

Last edited:
Hi Joe,
Sent you few emails, No response, few things I was charged in US$ 205. where it's not mentioned US or CAD, second I paid tax CAD 47 on top of 248+- $ $, which cost close to 300CAD,
AND I didn't receive my second-row carpets for my model 3,
My Order Number is 69914 (
3D MAXpider TESLA MODEL 3 2017-2019 KAGU BLACK FIRST ROW SECOND ROW)
I hope you will respond to my emails 300CAD for 2 front carpets, Really!!
Thanks
Nithi
[email protected]

Hi Joe,
Can I get an update about my order? I still waiting for my second-row carpets, if you don't have or if you cant please refund my money.

Order #69914] (June 20, 2019)

Thank you
Nithi

I ordered the 2nd row mats alone and they just shipped on Friday from California. Im guessing they were back ordered and he drop shipped direct from 3d. Just a guess though. Mine are estimated by USPS to be delivered Friday which because it is USPS probably means I will never see them.

Hi Joe,

I originally placed an order with you on April 15th. Order #69383
You sent me the interior mats but not the Rear Cargo Liner, with an explanation that the Rear Cargo Liner would be shipped later.

It's now almost 3 months later, no Rear Cargo Liner, and none of my follow-up emails have been answered.

Please issue me a refund for the Rear Cargo Liner that was never shipped.

Thanks