Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, these 3D mats are great.
Unfortunately Joescarstuff customer service stinks.
Orders short shipped with no notification, no replies to emails, etc. Goodness knows how he stays in business.

I apologize, I've been going through a nasty divorce and am in the process of hiring a dedicated customer service person. (It's tough juggling a 1 year old and 3 year old kid on your own on top of my day job) Anyone can contact me by my personal cell phone at 989-714-3795 by text or call. If you have any issues please let me know and I'll be happy to get you taken care of.

All floor mats and cargo mats for the model 3 are in stock and ship next day.

I was a little hesitate ordering after reading this thread but I wanted to support a sponsor and I'm happy to report I ordered the 3D cargo liner on Monday and it was shipped out on Tuesday. I was hoping it'd arrive on Fri/Sat but it will arrive on Monday so still pretty good. Big thanks to Joe for being super responsive with all my questions.

Reactions: RobC
We have received our new shipment of mats. We are fully in stock of cargo and floor mats with next day shipping on all orders.

10 sets of carpeted floor mats as well. They will be added to the site this weekend however you can message me to order them ahead of time. Due to the high demand coupon codes cannot be used with the carpeted floor mats.

Joe, any updates on my order M-070119-002. The tracking number was generated on 7/1 but pending for pick up. Thanks!

Joe, can you find my order? You said it was shipped out on 7/25, but I didn't receive it.

Your rear liner is shipping today with tracking number 1Z73V4060397080134

There are no available right hand drive mats.

It looks like my shipper overlooked or lost this label. I reprinted it and it will ship out today.

Thanks!

Joe, any updates on my order M-070119-002. The tracking number was generated on 7/1 but pending for pick up. Thanks!

Joe, can you find my order? You said it was shipped out on 7/25, but I didn't receive it.

It shows delivered to your front porch on Friday. If you don't see it you have to reach out to UPS since you are the resident. Let me know if I can be any other help. Feel free to call or text me 989-714-3795

Anyone can help, please?
I placed an order in June for 8 sets of mats and only received the front row...
The delivery address is in Europe, the total cost was $1500 (not to mention import taxes and fees).
I tried to email Joe, called him, sent photos, etc... he doesn’t seem to care and doesn’t even reply to my messages lately.
I want to file a complaint, but who should I address it to?
I see many here had problems with their orders. Any advice would be much appreciated

Yes, I tried texting and he was responsive initially, he said he would ship the rest of the order... but that was 2 weeks ago and he hasn’t replied to my texts ever since
wow, I stepped in and was about to order a trunk liner for my wife's model 3 here....
Tesla Model 3 | Trunk 3D MAXpider Cargo Mats
too bad, now I feel I will have to order one from Amazon and wait until I get it. I wanted to get it shipped sooner, as she needed the liner, but I do not feel we want to pay this guy...

i dont want to F up this guys business during his troubling personal times but it seems with the overwhelming number of negative experience here (and i understand the vocal minority aspect could be at play) it seems TMC should shut this down until things "get better at home"

disclaimer- i had 2 100% positive experiences

Anyone can help, please?
I placed an order in June for 8 sets of mats and only received the front row...
The delivery address is in Europe, the total cost was $1500 (not to mention import taxes and fees).
I tried to email Joe, called him, sent photos, etc... he doesn’t seem to care and doesn’t even reply to my messages lately.
I want to file a complaint, but who should I address it to?
I see many here had problems with their orders. Any advice would be much appreciated

Just to let you guys know, I received the rest of the order yesterday.
It took 2.5 months (and many text messages) to finally get the mats, so unfortunately I can’t recommend this vendor. I hope others experience better service...

Just received my second order (trunk mats) this morning, so it took 2 weeks from ordering to delivery. No complain there.
My first order (floor mats) a few months ago took about 1 week.

I would recommend Joe's, especially if one hates to pay the Amazon price.

I was hesitant to order at first due to the complaints posted here, but some positive reviews prompted me to take the plunge. Since this is Joe's side job plus his stated family issue, Joe probably needs to hire a part-time help to take care the customer service part. I think this is more work than he expected, and there're various reasons why some orders take so much longer, whether the fault lies with him and/or the manufacturer.