Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fellows,

Ordered all Mats for M3 on 6/2 and received a tracking number on 6/3.
I will check the status of tracking number and see if the UPS scans tomorrow.

To me, process has no problem. Very smooth so far.

Thanks @Joe Car Stuff

Thanks, we are still processing about $35k in mat sales per month and have very few problems with fulfillment, but sometimes 3D misses a drop shipment. I'm still catching up on emails from being overloaded earlier.

This week our local stock of cargo mats will arrive and there won't be any hitches at all.

Thanks, we are still processing about $35k in mat sales per month and have very few problems with fulfillment, but sometimes 3D misses a drop shipment. I'm still catching up on emails from being overloaded earlier.

This week our local stock of cargo mats will arrive and there won't be any hitches at all.

Joe can you please check on order Order Number: 69202

I ordered the set April 11 and still waiting on the rear cargo. The shipping label still says not shipped.

@Joe Car Stuff

Hi Joe,

Received Tracking# but UPS hasn't picked up the package yet. Please, have this ship today so more people can see and place an order from you.

I also noticed that the weight of the package is only 3.40 LBS?? I ordered 3 items (Front, Rear, Trunk, Frunk)

[Order #69785]
3D MAXpider TESLA MODEL 3 2018-2019 REAR CARGO LINER CROSS FOLD
3D MAXpider TESLA MODEL 3 2018-2019 FRONT CARGO LINER

[Order #69786]
3D MAXpider TESLA MODEL 3 2018-2019 KAGU BLACK FIRST ROW SECOND ROW

Duties are out of my control. It has been my understanding that most Canadian customers don't pay duties when I ship via USPS.
Hey Joe, I didn't mean to make it sound like you're at fault, what I meant was that USPS is the best method for international shipments because of the low duty rates. It's a hit or miss, sometimes we pay and sometimes we don't. But if we do, it's considerably lower compared to UPS or FedEx. Thanks again for using USPS for your international clients and for helping your community. I wouldn't have mind if I waited longer (month or so) , I was just fortunate to receive it quickly.

@Joe Car Stuff

My order number is 69669.

The front mats fit perfectly but the rear mat is not the right mat for the model 3. I suspect it is for a different model car.

I need to get the correct size for the rear and return the other to you.

I’ve emailed, contacted through your website, and called the phone number on the shipping label.

Can you PM me to update this need.

Sorry to hear so many appear to be having trouble. I ordered a rear cargo mat on May 28th and it was delivered today. However, unbeknownst to me my stepfather also ordered one for me as a gift which arrived Saturday. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM as I would rather sell one than go through the return process.