Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have just launched our LOGO FREE 3D Tesla Model Y Floor Mats, we welcome your interest and feedback on them! :)

Introducing LDCRS Premium (LOGO FREE) Tesla Model Y All Weather Floor Mats!

full

full

Reactions: 2101Guy
I had issues with the underseat storage bins after I put in my 3D Maxpider Kagus. Really couldn't get them out without pushing the mat lip down so I could slide the bins out. A real PITA.

However, I saw the video below today and you will see at 8:43, a review of the storage bins below. The assessment is incorrect though, at least with my 2021 MY. It doesn't matter if you raise the seats, the part that blocks the storage bin is still in the way, but if you move the seats back then you can lift and slide the bin out as shown in the video.

In my normal seating position however, I couldn't get this to work. Am 5'10" and have to slide the seats back quite a few inches more to use the bins. I think the bins are still very useful, but will play with the Easy Entry mode to see if something works better:
1. Easy Entry Mode saved with a seat position farther back
2. Unlock car, seat slides back and I put whatever I need to store in the bin
3. Get in the car, and seat slides back to my User Name saved position
4. Actually, probably safer that the bin cannot slide forward while driving
5. Hopefully, this works in reverse when getting out of the car, so I can get my stuff out of the bin easily.

Haven't tried all of the above yet, so will see if it works for me. Also, adjusted the passenger side so I could always just use that one most of the time and save the under-driver's seat for items I rarely need to access.

YMMV.