Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have settled on 3D maxspider floor mats. I need to place an order soon.
One con I heard about the rear trunk is that floor mats are stick so it is tough to prop open the trunk cover.

What is the best place to buy them?
1. RPM Tesla
2. Teslarati
3. parts catalog

New to Tesla and haven't bought many accessories. Who ships the fastest and has good customer service.

I purchased the full set from Parts Catalog. Order date was November 2, and it was delivered on the 9th. I never thought I would spend this much on car mats but MY has turned me into a car guy.

Reactions: laservet
(In Canada ... maybe US?)

I just picked up the 3D Spider floor mats from costco.ca for $140 and tax.

If you are on the hunt for them, check it out! I thought costco was going to mess it up since I had to go an external link where I entered the vehicle spec and then got redirected back to Costco for payment.

Just received them today! Better than paying the $260 plus on amazon.ca

or shipping from the states!

Thought I would share the info!

• Helpful
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
I have settled on 3D maxspider floor mats. I need to place an order soon.
One con I heard about the rear trunk is that floor mats are stick so it is tough to prop open the trunk cover.

What is the best place to buy them?
1. RPM Tesla
2. Teslarati
3. parts catalog

New to Tesla and haven't bought many accessories. Who ships the fastest and has good customer service.
In Canada.... Costco had them!!! Maybe the US too?

Just got Tesla's new cargo mat and I'm returning the 3D. Never liked the look... very busy looking and not helpful when opening the well. The Tesla product is durable, has a rubber backing, and is cut PERFECTLY to match. I also find it simple and elegant compared to the aftermarket solutions for the cargo area. Can't beat the price and it showed up the next day.

IMG_1399.jpeg

Just got Tesla's new cargo mat and I'm returning the 3D. Never liked the look... very busy looking and not helpful when opening the well. The Tesla product is durable, has a rubber backing, and is cut PERFECTLY to match. I also find it simple and elegant compared to the aftermarket solutions for the cargo area. Can't beat the price and it showed up the next day.

@jmatero looks nice, especially for the cargo area. Is that the new "rugged textile" mat that was recently released from Tesla?

Is this more helpful when opening the well? I don't see any fold to assist.

View attachment 614170

if it isn’t too much trouble can you show a pic with the back subtrunk opened in the notch and what happens to the cover? TIA