Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3dMaxSpider Mats in 7 seater

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My understanding is that the cargo area is not flat in the 7 seater when all the seats are folded down -- so I don't see how anything like that would work. There is a significant hump from the cargo area up to the folded third row.
The rear storage lid can be flipped to make it completely flat on the 7 seater with all seats folded down

581ECC50-8569-44C0-B68C-479CEEE91CE5.jpeg

I've been a big 3D fan for a while now but I'm just seeing what I think are brand new rugged textile mats from Tesla. Not that they're super similar, but close enough in style and purpose/material. Though Tesla's are made with recycled content and are themselves recyclable too which is pretty neat. And I love that they're relatively simple and not branded. Does anyone have experience with these?

Model Y Rugged Textile Interior Mats
Model Y Rugged Textile Rear Trunk Mat

I've been a big 3D fan for a while now but I'm just seeing what I think are brand new rugged textile mats from Tesla. Not that they're super similar, but close enough in style and purpose/material. Though Tesla's are made with recycled content and are themselves recyclable too which is pretty neat. And I love that they're relatively simple and not branded. Does anyone have experience with these?

Model Y Rugged Textile Interior Mats
Model Y Rugged Textile Rear Trunk Mat

Watch this before you buy those: