Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3M Door Seals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where can I find 3M brand rubber door seals? Lots of info on how and why to add second seal around doors. Several people say off brand double sided tape fails quickly.

I'm having trouble finding 3M brand. Anyone found a source?

Thanks!
Sorry about that Jeff. I’m sure someone posted a pic of the door seals, but I can’t find it either on Amazon. I did a search on you tube and found the original video. Pretty sure you saw it as well, but there’s no link to where to buy it. Try searching for extra door seals Tesla Model 3 on you tube, maybe you can see a link as to where to get this tape.

hcdavis3,
Thanks for your reply. Appreciate the research. I wonder if 3M has backed away from this product cuz it shouldn't be this tough to find.
I admittedly don’t have a answer for that. When did my Amazon searches I did find both the P shaped and the Z shaped seals the guy in the you tube video uses. If you plug in Z or P in your searches for door seals they do show up. I don’t believe 3M makes the door gaskets, just the sticky tape.