Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3rd Party interface for MCU2 to Analogue AM/FM/XM Radio

Do you want Tesla to restore radio functionality for MCU 2 Upgrades

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not to mention churches and many other events/venues are switching to drive/park in service and broadcast their audio through FM transmitter now. No streaming solution is going to work with this. No reason to upgrade to MCU2 at this time for me.
yes, and its a good example of why 90% off users seem to still want it, but the rest don't. I don't really care about having FM radio any more. For me, I only like to have it at Christmas to listen to the numerous synchronized Christmas displays in the area. So I rarely use FM, but understand there are times when it comes in really handy. I might have mentioned this in the past, but one of my neighbors is a real estate agent and they put home FM transmitters in all of their new listings for sale. Says she would be embarrassed to drive around people in an expensive Tesla and have to explain why she has a $10 radio on the dash to listen to home listings. But mainly, she wants to make sure the FM transmitter is still working when she drives by.