TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

3SDM 0.08 20x9 Silver Wheels with Pirelli Winter Sottozero Tires plus TPMS & Chrome Lug Nuts- $1,750

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by arijaycomet, Jun 30, 2016.

1. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

Selling my winter wheel/tire combo as follows:

3SDM 0.08 Wheels
    Finish: Silver with Cut Facing
    Size: 20x9 ET38 (x4, Square)

Snow Tires
    Size: 245/40-20 (x4)
    Brand: Pirelli
    Style: Winter Sottozero 3 XL
    Category: Performance Winter/Snow

Includes chrome locking lug nut kit with tool, as shown. Wheels/tires are mounted/balanced, and include TPMS for newer Tesla (there was a TPMS change in late 2014, and this is the newer TPMS for late-2014 to present, so works fine for all 2015/2016 model S vehicles, and Q4 2014 vehicles too!)

Wheels show some wear/tear/oxidation as photos will show. Tires are in great condition, with around 5,000 total miles of use only. Paid $1,700 for the wheels new, plus $1,500 for the tires, another $200 for the TPMS, $20 for hub centric rings, and $50 for the lug nut kit. Add in another $125 paid to have it all mounted and balanced at local tire shop. That is over $3,500 invested! Asking price is less than half what I paid, but I am also open to all reasonable offers too!

Free local pickup in Ohio. Willing to drive to meet buyer within a short distance. Shipping is available for flat rate of $150 to the domestic continental USA, and covers the cost of transit plus appropriate packaging for safe transit.

PLEASE FIND MY LISTING ON PANJO AND PURCHASE HERE:
    3SDM 0.08 20x9 Silver Wheels with Pirelli Winter Sottozero Tires plus TPMS & Chrome Lug Nuts

2. Bengineer

Bengineer Member

This looks like every satanist's dream car :p

• Informative x 1
  3. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

Haha yeah a good friend of mine's wife always said something similar when she would see my car. :cool:

• Love x 1
  4. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

Winter & snow are still months away. But that doesn't mean you can't be ready!!

UPDATED ASKING PRICE:
    $1,600 USD via PayPal
    with FREE SHIPPING (to the domestic USA)

5. JUdell

JUdell Member

where are you in Ohio
    I may be interested in the right price.
    I live in Detroit

6. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

Sorry but these are already sold