Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4 weeks post pick up still no registration in SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my P3D on 12/27 from the Burbank SC and I still haven't received registration or plates from the DMV. I live in SoCal. Folks in SoCal who got their cars at the end of the year like me still waiting too?
I have the exact same story and i mean exact. Picked up my P3D from Burbank on the 27th of Dec and still don't have my registration or plates. Trying to do my CARB rebate request but need registration.

I have the exact same story and i mean exact. Picked up my P3D from Burbank on the 27th of Dec and still don't have my registration or plates. Trying to do my CARB rebate request but need registration.
I submitted my Rebate on the CVRP website using the temp reg paper taped to the windshield. The website examples on acceptable registration forms included the temp reg paper. I figured worst that could happen is that when they finally review my application they’ll just say we need the permanent registration papers. At least I’m in the queue. I submitted it on Dec 30th and at that time the estimated date it would get reviewed was 40 days , so around Feb. 8th. Checked the website today and they say the wait is now 55 days before your rebate is reviewed. Anyways hope we get our reg and plates soon!

I submitted my Rebate on the CVRP website using the temp reg paper taped to the windshield. The website examples on acceptable registration forms included the temp reg paper. I figured worst that could happen is that when they finally review my application they’ll just say we need the permanent registration papers. At least I’m in the queue. I submitted it on Dec 30th and at that time the estimated date it would get reviewed was 40 days , so around Feb. 8th. Checked the website today and they say the wait is now 55 days before your rebate is reviewed. Anyways hope we get our reg and plates soon!

what rebate is this? this isn't the $1750 tax credit right?

I picked up Dec 31 and still no paperwork. Still no idea how to even pay my loan, and my first payment is due Feb 14, lol~

Sweet. I will do this. Thanks!