TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

4th Annual TeslaClubLA Photo Scavenger Hunt - Saturday, July 22nd - 11am-3pm

Discussion in 'California' started by DrComputer, Jul 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DrComputer

DrComputer Member

It's summer and time for you to join your friends in the hunt for clues and locations in the wacky, fun and exciting TeslaClubLA Annual Photo Scavenger Hunt!

Even though E-Prix has chosen to no longer race in Long Beach, TeslaClubLA will fill the void by flooding the city with Teslas taking photos and collecting items along the way for points. At least one person on each team must have a smartphone and a Facebook account.

The winning team will get a prize, but everyone will have a blast playing. This is a timed event and will start promptly at 11:00am with check-in at 10:15am. Our secret final location will have beautiful ocean views with a catered lunch at 1:00pm.

Bring your friends and family on this not-to-be-missed TeslaClubLA annual event! Click on the link below to RSVP no later than Sunday, July 16th.

RSVP Now – Click Here!

Event Date: Saturday, July 22nd from 11-3pm
    Location: Starting and ending in the Long Beach area - details of start location provided prior to event
    Travel Distance: Approximately 18 miles from start to finish
    Price: $49 per person

• Like x 1
  2. DrComputer

DrComputer Member

Just a reminder that today is the deadline to sing up for this event!

3. ggr

ggr Roadster R80 537, SigS P85 29

We have to sing? I'm definitely not coming then! :)

But seriously, I'm stuck in San Diego with a conflicting engagement, but the ones I've been on have been fantastic fun... sing... I mean sign up!

4. DrComputer

DrComputer Member

Uh, I meant sing, really :) Yes, everyone must sing on the hunt. Sign up now!