Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

#506 Electric Blue - Newport Beach, CA [SOLD]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks pharma,

My problem now that i've gotten the car home is that the loan company is claiming that they won't cover the remaining balance due on the car which was originally approved over the phone. I've now got to come up with an additional $10,000 which is out of budget. I'm hoping BlueHarbor Auto loans will fix this issue they've gotten me into.

Thanks pharma,

My problem now that i've gotten the car home is that the loan company is claiming that they won't cover the remaining balance due on the car which was originally approved over the phone. I've now got to come up with an additional $10,000 which is out of budget. I'm hoping BlueHarbor Auto loans will fix this issue they've gotten me into.

From the web, BlueHarbor says:
"6. After you’ve reviewed, signed and returned the loan documents, the loan will be funded –the lender issues a check to the dealer, or pays off the existing lender in the case of a refinance."

Is the matched lender reneging after making this commitment, or did they say 'it's all ok and the paperwork can come later'?:mad:

Sometimes more info on credit history, debt/income ratio, or adding a coapplicant can help, or providing support for the value of the car itself. Hopefully Blue Harbor is all over the lender on your behalf and/or lining up alternative finance.