TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

#547 $119.99k

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by augkuo, Nov 7, 2011.

1. PopSmith

PopSmith Saving for a Model 3

That one is also currently listed on eBay:

Tesla | eBay

2. NEWDL

NEWDL R#350 R#1323 Sig23 8136

This one is still on eBay. Do we think this is a sport? It has no badging, but badging was not immediate... I am guessing that they simply do not know what they are selling and it is a Roadster not a Roadster Sport.

Anyone?

3. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

I have seen it in person. Yes, it is a sport, but it lacks some badging.
    Also, keep in mind they bought the pre-paid battery replacement, to be used later, so the price reflects inclusion of that.

When I saw it there was a somewhat noticeable scratch on the front hood, so potential buyers may want to inspect that first.
    (Fairly minor, but still something I could see when looking closely.)

4. Andrew Wolfe

Andrew Wolfe Roadster 472 - S 440

It is also packed with every available CF doodad. This is part of why the seller expects a higher price.

5. Wonder why it doesn't have CF sills?

6. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

It looks like it only has the exterior CF package. It does have the clear coat CF hard top. I don't see CF on the interior.