Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help identify Truck hit and run on Tesla Model Y in parking lot Pleasanton, California [resolved]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellow members, can anyone help identify this truck and it's own which hit and run on Tesla Model Y in parking lot Pleasanton, California.

Tesla Accident 1-27-23 2:26PM Starbucks Parking Lot 6790 Bernal Road. Pleasanton, CA 94566
Toyota Tacoma 4 DOOR SAND COLOR CA License 43104D1

Attachments

• Tesla Damage 1-27-23.jpeg
    Tesla Damage 1-27-23.jpeg
    226.3 KB · Views: 251
As others have said you have everything you need. Just submit to insurance. They won’t hold you responsible and they won’t raise your rates.

You might have to pay your deductible. Not sure if insurance company will go after other insurance for your deductible. But I RSS possible you might not even have to pay it.

Not sure what you’re trying to accomplish here. Get a name, address and go after them yourself? If so foolish, especially these days.

Reactions: WyoDude
Thanks for the tips. I'm going thru insurance but figure I'd at least put it on the forums for anyone else in the area has seen/heard/encountered the individual or vehicle in similar incidents can contact me. Sometimes taking someone to small claims court sends a very strong message, if he's got any real estate....there are ways to get a judgement and enforce it. You'd be surprised how quick you can bring someone to their knees if they're at fault and they have something to loose.

Thanks for the tips. I'm going thru insurance but figure I'd at least put it on the forums for anyone else in the area has seen/heard/encountered the individual or vehicle in similar incidents can contact me. Sometimes taking someone to small claims court sends a very strong message, if he's got any real estate....there are ways to get a judgement and enforce it. You'd be surprised how quick you can bring someone to their knees if they're at fault and they have something to loose.
You have borderline crazy ideas as to what happens as a result of a parking lot fender rub.

Come back to reality buddy. File an insurance claim and move on with your life. No need to seek some sort of bougie Bay Area vigilante justice.

Gettin’ real in the Starbucks parking lot!

Fyi

it’s just A hit and run Insurance claim. lucky u had sentry mode on.

if u do file a report, keep in mind. When u do sell the car one day, it will showup on Carfax As an incident. Just keep proof so new buyer will understand what happened. Some third party will ding u on ur car value tho, even tho it’s A minor incident.

GL!

Status
Not open for further replies.