Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

5kw (15 panel install) expected on tues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My project still not complete :(
They didn't install an ac breaker. Required repermitting? I cannot get my Telsa contact to respond.

What escalation phone numbers exist? Appreciate any pointers. Thx

I’m not quite sure what you mean by this. How was the project left? If Tesla knew that the project wasn’t complete then I would imagine they would have said something like “We still need to install this breaker, we will send someone out next week to do it”. Is that what happened?

Or did Tesla think the project was complete and it failed inspection because the breaker was missing?

You can try calling 877-571-7652 to speak with an energy advisor. Hopefully they can tell you what the status of your project is.

I’m not quite sure what you mean by this. How was the project left? If Tesla knew that the project wasn’t complete then I would imagine they would have said something like “We still need to install this breaker, we will send someone out next week to do it”. Is that what happened?

Or did Tesla think the project was complete and it failed inspection because the breaker was missing?

You can try calling 877-571-7652 to speak with an energy advisor. Hopefully they can tell you what the status of your project is.
Thanks. Sorry I wasn't clear. The work is done, still pending city and pge inspections. I'll try that number...