Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

60 miles old, 60D (OTA-able to 75D) Trade?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

hill

high fiber member
Apr 21, 2015
either MT or TN
Trade (plus cash) for lighter color, lighter interior, cold weather X, w/Tow package & AP II. This beautiful / near new silver S, delivered 2 days before 2017 has 2nd Gen grey Leather, black headliner/carpet, air suspension, 19" silver wheels, cold weather package etc. Any X trade must be with an X not displaying the ghosting anomaly, so obviously we'd need to do night time test driving. We can travel to check it out. Trade reasoning? The primary driver, "She-who-must-be-obeyed" preferes the X.
(sigh ... hoping for no takers) Thanks!

• Funny
Reactions: ModelX
Trading in the the boss?
:p
2 Expressions come to mind;
#1 Cheaper to Keep Her
#2 the kingdom is happy when the queen is happy

We've had several nibbles. More than I expected. But still haven't got a bite. oh well shucks ... i did my best & thus fulfilled the request
;)

• Funny
Reactions: Jay Hawk
It's a long shot but I'm selling my 2014 Porsche Carrera CPO car with 18K miles. MSRP was 95,920. Looking to buy a Tesla. Would your 'Boss" like this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 10.19.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 10.19.02 PM.png
    459.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 10.19.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 10.19.29 PM.png
    723.6 KB · Views: 59
SOLD

It's a long shot but I'm selling my 2014 Porsche Carrera CPO car with 18K miles. MSRP was 95,920. Looking to buy a Tesla. Would your 'Boss" like this?
Regarding my older Porsche, She who must be obeyed (SWMBO) informed me over 2 decades ago that "we don't need that car" ('89 911 speedster i'd purchase 'salvaged' / stolen, new motor, the only thing taken out of it) because you're married now (really? i thought that made me like it more than ever ;) ). That said, you DO have a nice ride, & if it'd been the Porsche Cayenne Plugin Hybrid she MIGHT have considered it ... even though we have already unloaded the MS just a couple days ago, and ordered the MX . . . which may be here by the end of this month (VIN already designated).
We only got $80K, for the MX because SWMBO insisted we rush to get it rid of it prior to the X arriving. Even worse, this year we're being hit hard by the AMT tax bracket for the 1st time ever (capitol gains on realty sale) which means we can't get the $7,500 FED tax credit. I tried to talk here out of the X due to the unresolved ghosting issue, and I haven't given up working on her . . . but despite its warts, she's set on it. Good luck with your sale, and thanks for checking out the ad !!