Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 60D with Autopilot for sale 12,500 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Autopilot
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
Rear Facing Seats
Midnight Silver Metallic Exterior
Grey Next Generation Seats
Dark Ash Wood Decor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Unlimited Free Supercharger
Set of 19" Wheels with hakkapeliitta r2 winter tires
Option to upgrade battery to 75Kwh for additiona ~45 miles of range

$75,000
Northern Minnesota

Fun drive and Amazing performance

Attachments

• IMG_5290.JPG
    IMG_5290.JPG
    374.3 KB · Views: 232
This is over priced. It is closer to new car pricing. Similarly optioned cars are in the high 50’s / low 60s.

Sadly I agree. I’d look to sell the winter wheels or 21’s separately to recoup some of that investment.

Being an AP1 car I’d be a buyer at $58k and you can keep the winters and I’ll have it shipped to CT.

The car is a nice color wheel combo, but this price for a 60D is about what you can purchase a new one after discounts. I just bought another used late 2016 glass roof AP2 75D with leather and Turbines, from this Blog last week for $62.5k including a wall charger. I’m still looking for one more S in place of our reservation model 3, it would have to be at the going price, or I’ll just buy a new one or our reserved 3.

Unfortunately, you can expect to lose ~30% in the first year. That's just the way high end cars depreciate. Tesla keeps moving with bigger and better batteries, standardizing options and dropping prices of inventory cars. That's going to impact used prices. You also have to take into account the $7,500 federal tax savings along with any local savings as well. I believe used values will stabilize or even go up a little once the federal tax rebate expires. One really needs to take into account what somebody would pay for a similar new car and discount enough from there to make it worth their while to buy used. I'm in the same boat. I'd like to move up to a 100D, but I'm not eating $20-25k of depreciation on a car I've owned for 6 months.

Unfortunately I think as long as the tax incentives are available, the new owners trying to sell their Model S will get the shaft due to the $10k rebate.

Also goes both ways, as someone who is looking at the CPO, its really difficult for me to justify paying anything north of $55k..

Reactions: davidc18
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Autopilot
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
Rear Facing Seats
Midnight Silver Metallic Exterior
Grey Next Generation Seats
Dark Ash Wood Decor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Unlimited Free Supercharger
Set of 19" Wheels with hakkapeliitta r2 winter tires