Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

8.0 Media glitch update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just got off the phone with Tesla in Fremont and they are aware of the bugs in 8.0 including how it cuts songs off before they are over and goes to the next song. I was told there will be a fix "coming soon" whatever that means. Hopefully they will also fix the Homelink auto-close glitch and the driver door presentation glitch.

I was listening to a Peter Cetera song yesterday and the sound just cut off..then I heard someone say "Hello" like they answered a call (not my phone, it's not connected) and it went dead for awhile...then the song came back on. I just laughed and thought WTH
Probably just Elon Musk testing the upcoming fix, and he didn't realize that his microphone was on. o_O

Reactions: Hitman007
I was listening to a Peter Cetera song yesterday and the sound just cut off..then I heard someone say "Hello" like they answered a call (not my phone, it's not connected) and it went dead for awhile...then the song came back on. I just laughed and thought WTH
I have a loaner - while my X is being serviced - my phone is not paired but every time I answer the phone in the car, the radio mutes... interesting to see this confirmed here...