Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

8.1... Where did it go...???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Feel free to merge as needed but I seem to recall something about a new firmware version coming... 8.1...??? It was supposed to be in December, then by the end of January, then...??? It's like it's completely disappeared without a trace... Did I miss something or are we dealing with another outstanding example of "Tesla time"??? :)

Jeff

Feel free to merge as needed but I seem to recall something about a new firmware version coming... 8.1...??? It was supposed to be in December, then by the end of January, then...??? It's like it's completely disappeared without a trace... Did I miss something or are we dealing with another outstanding example of "Tesla time"??? :)

What do you mean? You didn't get 8.1 yet? I think everyone else has it, so perhaps there's something wrong with your car!

:)

Seriously, I think, like so many other Tesla "promised" release dates, this one is just late. If I had to guess, though, I'd guess we are getting close.

Reactions: jeffro01
8.1! 8.1! 8.1!

Attachments

• 8.1.jpg
    8.1.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 97