Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

.99% APR Financing Promotion (May 10 - May 31 2024)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to continue to wait. I want inventory discounts and not low interest. That said, this promo seems to be working and inventory levels are going down so I may end up wishing I'd done it as I do want to buy in the next couple of months.

Let's see.

Now I'm rethinking. lol

Think I may custom order just before end of month to take advantage of the interest deal and not have to pay out all at once. Then, actually hope it takes a few weeks so that I can cancel and reorder should a better deal pop up at end of quarter and worst case be out the $250.

Any glaring holes in that plan?

Reactions: MontyFloyd
Now I'm rethinking. lol

Think I may custom order just before end of month to take advantage of the interest deal and not have to pay out all at once. Then, actually hope it takes a few weeks so that I can cancel and reorder should a better deal pop up at end of quarter and worst case be out the $250.

Any glaring holes in that plan?
If you cancelled and reordered for an inventory discount, you would lose the .99%.

If you cancelled and reordered for an inventory discount, you would lose the .99%.

Would depend on what was offered at the time in the future, wouldn't it?

I wouldn't cancel unless it was a better deal for me personally. If I could get a better deal upfront I'd be fine with loosing the interest deal. But, I wouldn't think low interest in June plus free color upgrade (as an example) is totally out of question either.

The idea here is to hedge.

Reactions: Park2670
I ordered a long range in the color "quicksilver" a few days back. Estimated delivery is May/June.

Got the promotional APR with a 740 credit score. I live in Oregon and the State incentive opened up for the months of April to June. Waiting on the rebate voucher after the State approves my application. Tesla rep told to me to bring it to the point of sale and that it does count as a downpayment.

I pick up my new blue AWD long range Y on tuesday. I picked it out this morning from inventory and everything was done by 5PM for the pick up. .99%.. 7500 credit.. 2500 down. 72 months. That puts the payment a few bucks more than what I'm paying for my 2019 M3 that I will now be selling ;) If the pick up goes as smoothly as this all did, it will be a good day. The best part is its a "demo" with 0 miles but a 700 dollar discount. There were two others a bit cheaper but 1200 miles and 2K miles respectively. I choose this in part for the 0 miles and it's 10 miles from my house. I had a RWD Long range on order.. but it's "maybe" June? and after a lot of thought, I decided to get the AWD instead. They cant/wont change the order so I'm out that 250 :(

Yeah I kinda knew the correct answer haha. I am originally waiting for Juniper to begin with.

My wife has a 23 MYLR and not having USS sucks. The only thing I'm envious of is the CPU - her infotainment/camera/sentry responds so, so much faster.
Update on this: Carvana offered me $31,400 for my current 39k miles 2022 MYP (2021 Dec build - Intel). I then reached out to Hello Group by my location and they offered $32k. Considering my current loan pay off is $28k, I found it a good deal. So this morning I ended up ordering a 2024 Ultra Red on white MYP (existing new inventory) LOL.

So I pulled the trigger at 8am, did the finance application at the same time, then it went to Credit Pending. Called the tesla 702 number 2-3 hours later to check status, then they told me to schedule delivery anyways since they can just reschedule me if anything happens and they think that will put me ahead.

Ps - I did 0 down for an MYP. I have 800+ fico score with 2 auto loans (selling 1 of them for the new MYP) and a mortgage loan.

I'm going to continue to wait. I want inventory discounts and not low interest. That said, this promo seems to be working and inventory levels are going down so I may end up wishing I'd done it as I do want to buy in the next couple of months.

Let's see.
100%. I want discount too. I want to lease. I don't want to keep a dated body. I would LOVE another $5000 off the top

Reactions: Royal27
Update on this: Carvana offered me $31,400 for my current 39k miles 2022 MYP (2021 Dec build - Intel). I then reached out to Hello Group by my location and they offered $32k. Considering my current loan pay off is $28k, I found it a good deal. So this morning I ended up ordering a 2024 Ultra Red on white MYP (existing new inventory) LOL.

So I pulled the trigger at 8am, did the finance application at the same time, then it went to Credit Pending. Called the tesla 702 number 2-3 hours later to check status, then they told me to schedule delivery anyways since they can just reschedule me if anything happens and they think that will put me ahead.

Ps - I did 0 down for an MYP. I have 800+ fico score with 2 auto loans (selling 1 of them for the new MYP) and a mortgage loan.
Is that hello auto group?
I've never heard of them or used them, but did a quick price check for my car and it's the best offer I've had,
Are the trustworthy?
Shopping around before I pull the trigger on the 0.99 apr.

Is that hello auto group?
I've never heard of them or used them, but did a quick price check for my car and it's the best offer I've had,
Are the trustworthy?
Shopping around before I pull the trigger on the 0.99 apr.
Not sure if it varies by location, but the one near me is very trustworthy.

For context I sold my wife's 2021 Model 3 LR to them last year (I believe I had 38-42k miles). I still owed around 24k from my financing. Carvana and CarMax offered 25k. Kbb valued it for 29k, and Hello Auto Group beat all of by offering $30,250.

Do I need take delivery by 5/31 or put in an order by 5/31 to get the 0,99?

NVM - Found the small print, so looks like order placed by 5/31.

* Promotional rate valid on Model Y orders placed between May 10 to May 31, 2024 and is subject to credit approval. Taxes and fees listed are estimates only, subject to change, and may not be accurate to you, depending on factors like your registration location. Your applicable taxes and fees will be confirmed for you closer to time of delivery. These are estimated monthly payments, available in most states. These estimates are subject to change and contingent on credit approval, term selected, available interest rates, and other factors. Your payments and rates may be higher. Additional charges such as tax, title, registration and other fees are due at signing. Financing is available in select states.

IMG_3338.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: whydontwe
I was planning on the 72 months at .99%. I hope there is a way for me to still get it. I have no clue how to request that.
I applied and locked in .99% at 60 months. Ill have it paid off in three years anyway, but it would have been nice to have a lower minimum in worst case scenario. Wish I could have the 72 months at .99, but I doubt that will happen.