Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A/C, cold feet - idea.

SOULPEDL

Jul 25, 2016
Arizona
If the hardware allows, it would be nice to blend the Dash - Face - Feet vents as a slider top to bottom (instead of 3 buttons) or slider for each better. Maybe not too common, but wearing sandals here - feet freeze and afraid they'll crack if I hit a Fire Truck (kidding of course). But I can't leave it on feet for more than 10 seconds, even with all three regions on.

For the first time, I did wear shoes yesterday (volunteer delivering Dem LB18 signs for David Schapira because Az teachers get nothing), and that was OK on my feet. So it's definitely an open-toe chill phenom. Never thought I'd complain the A/C was too cold in Az! Toes complaining, blood supply is excellent!

Reactions: Dana1

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC